Commercial Fire Damage and Restoration Raleigh NC
Fire damage can be devastating for a commercial location or a business. Thanks to good fire codes in Raleigh and throughout central North Carolina, the damages from the flames are minimal, however, the damage from smoke is often just as bad. Also, sometimes fire and smoke damage is also compounded by water damage from fire fighting efforts.
If your business or commercial location has been damaged by fire please feel free to give us a call. We have a 24-hour emergency response number and have the ability to restore commercial locations with fire and/or smoke and water damage.
We are IIRC certified restoration specialists and also North Carolina Licensed General Contractors.
A few of the services that we offer to landlords, tenants, and business owners facing fire damage include:
- Emergency Board-ups & Roof Coverups
- Structural Bracing & Shoring
- Hazardous Material Abatement
- Property Cleanup & Debris Removal
- Contents Cleanup/Restoration
- Structural & Contents Drying (from fire extinguishing efforts)
- Odor Removal, Sanitizing & Cleaning
- Reconstruction Services
- Expedited insurance claim settlements
We cover all of central North Carolina with an emphasis on Wake County. We have multiple references and case studies available from Raleigh, NC business owners and work with most local insurers.
Ceiling Water Damage
We service Raleigh North Carolina and surrounding areas. We are based out of Cary and are frequently in the Apex and Cary area.
Ceiling damage is caused by a variety of things. One thing that is always consistent in ceiling damage: the source of the water must be eliminated before restoration may begin.
We work with ceiling damage when the damage is great enough to require an insurance claim. We will work directly with your insurance company throughout the restoration process. If you are not sure if you qualify for an insurance claim or not please do not hesitate to call us. Time is not on our side.
What causes ceiling damage?
Roof leaks, appliances, water heaters, leaking pipes, HVAC systems, upstairs bathrooms and tubs, showers, laundry rooms, and sinks. Any source of water near or above the water ceiling damage.
Ceiling damage restoration
Sometimes the problem has been going on for a while and the water has been saturating in insulation and the extent of the damage is not readily apparent. A level of danger exists with ceiling repair as the ceiling can cave in and there are usually electrical wires and light fixtures in the ceiling. Attic mold is another factor and sometimes mold remediation is required.
For a comprehensive overview of how the process works please visit our page dedicated to water damage restoration.
Raleigh Area IICRC Certified Restoration Crews
Professional Restoration Services employees are IICRC certified technicians. If you are looking for an IICRC certified restoration crew that is locally owned and operated and also has a North Carolina Contractor’s License you have found your match. If you need us right now call our emergency hotline at 919-467-1991.
We service the entire Raleigh area including Cary, Apex, Durham, Holly Springs, Garner, and Fuquay Varina.
What is IICRC Certification?
The IICRC is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection and restoration industry serving over 25 countries.
IICRC certified firms:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who have been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.