The restoration process is not fun. We do however aim to make every experience as pain-free as possible. If you ever have any problems whatsoever just let us know so that we can make it right. If you have some kind words that you would like to share then by all means, please leave us a review. Here is where you can go to leave us a review.
Raleigh Area IICRC Certified Restoration Crews
Professional Restoration Services employees are IICRC certified technicians. If you are looking for an IICRC certified restoration crew that is locally owned and operated and also has a North Carolina Contractor’s License you have found your match. If you need us right now call our emergency hotline at 919-467-1991.
We service the entire Raleigh area including Cary, Apex, Durham, Holly Springs, Garner, and Fuquay Varina.
What is IICRC Certification?
The IICRC is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection and restoration industry serving over 25 countries.
IICRC certified firms:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who have been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.